Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
A Frederick County woman who was accused of tasering her boyfriend's pregnant daughter-in-law in June has entered a guilty plea.
James Clay Whitson of Nottingham, Md. will spend 15 months in prison after pocketing money that was to be used to pay for maintenance work at the National Archives and Records Administration in College Park.
A Prince George's County councilmember has been charged with assault days before she is to become a clerk of the county's Circuit Court.
The D.C. Council is considering anti-bullying legislation that would take the fight beyond the classroom.
Tags: D.C. Public Schools , Vincent Gray , Harry Thomas Jr. , Michael Brown , D.C. Council , anti-bullying , bullying , Committee on Libraries, Parks and Recreation , Committee of the Whole , David Aponte , Trina Cole , Metro TeenAIDS , Dunbar High School , Gary Emerling
A D.C. fish wholesaler is on the hook for a hefty fine for selling illegally harvested fish.
As you gear up to grab those Christmas presents, area police departments are offering shopping tips to keep you and your gifts safe.
The Montgomery County Council is exploring fundamental changes to avoid another huge budget deficit, but new taxes likely aren't on the immediate horizon.
Sgt. Richard Delabrer's friends and family packed a federal courtroom Thursday during an appearance by the suspect. Friends say they don't believe the charges against him and note the 45-year-old police veteran is active in his school community.
Tags: Richard Delabrer , Jack Johnson , Leslie Johnson , CASA de Maryland , Roberto Hylton , Sinisa Simic , Chong Chin Kim , Prince George's County corruption , Prince George's County Police , Gary Emerling
The wife of a liquor store owner arrested as part of federal investigations into corruption in Prince George's County had $400,000 stashed in a closet, prosecutors say.
A Prince George's County police officer accused in a corruption scandal was caught on tape agreeing to transport drugs, federal prosecutors say.