Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
Montgomery County schools need to make $19 million in budget cuts in the middle of this school year.
Montgomery County Executive Isiah Leggett says he needs $36 million in budget cuts right now. - in the middle of fiscal year 2011 - because he's staring down a budget gap of $300 million dollars for FY 2012.
For the second year in a row, Montgomery County Executive Isiah "Ike" Leggett sent a pointed message to state lawmakers
Members of the Montgomery County Council Monday will consider removing police officers from schools as lawmakers scramble to save money in the middle of the fiscal year.
Due to the current budget crunch, basic maintenance will take a big hit in the county, says David Dise, Director of General Services for Montgomery County.
Some called it "snowmaggedon," others "snowpocalypse." Whatever the terminology, many area residents were left out in the cold last winter as it took some snow plows days to finally clear the overly drifted streets.
John Lennon's widow Yoko Ono shares a bittersweet memory with WTOP's Kate Ryan.
Thieves have been stealing wallets at Bethesda-area schools and churches and using the money to buy gift cards and groceries, Montgomery County Police say.
The Prince George's County Council Tuesday denied leadership roles to newly elected member Leslie Johnson during its first meeting since officially taking office.
The incoming leadership in Prince George's County is trying to set the tone for a "new day."
Tags: Rushern Baker , Prince George's County , Prince George's County corruption , University of Maryland , James Adams , Prince George's County Administration Building , Upper Marlboro , National Harbor , Jack Johnson , Leslie Johnson , politics program ,