Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
Montgomery County schools need to make $19 million in budget cuts in the middle of this school year.
Montgomery County Executive Isiah Leggett says he needs $36 million in budget cuts right now. - in the middle of fiscal year 2011 - because he's staring down a budget gap of $300 million dollars for FY 2012.
For the second year in a row, Montgomery County Executive Isiah "Ike" Leggett sent a pointed message to state lawmakers
Members of the Montgomery County Council Monday will consider removing police officers from schools as lawmakers scramble to save money in the middle of the fiscal year.
Due to the current budget crunch, basic maintenance will take a big hit in the county, says David Dise, Director of General Services for Montgomery County.
Some called it "snowmaggedon," others "snowpocalypse." Whatever the terminology, many area residents were left out in the cold last winter as it took some snow plows days to finally clear the overly drifted streets.
John Lennon's widow Yoko Ono shares a bittersweet memory with WTOP's Kate Ryan.
Thieves have been stealing wallets at Bethesda-area schools and churches and using the money to buy gift cards and groceries, Montgomery County Police say.
The Prince George's County Council Tuesday denied leadership roles to newly elected member Leslie Johnson during its first meeting since officially taking office.
The incoming leadership in Prince George's County is trying to set the tone for a "new day."
Tags: Rushern Baker , Prince George's County , Prince George's County corruption , University of Maryland , James Adams , Prince George's County Administration Building , Upper Marlboro , National Harbor , Jack Johnson , Leslie Johnson , politics program ,