Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
Montgomery County Police say Karen Hernandez returned home Tuesday afternoon unharmed.
Maryland drivers who get ticketed in the new year should be aware of a new change to the law.
Two days before Christmas, Richard, Susan, and their two-year-old daughter Zoe were moving into an 'Operation Homefront Village,' a set of apartments at the Crossings at Washingtonian Center in Gaithersburg.
Prince George's County's new County Executive Rushern Baker delivered his first budget briefing Wednesday, and the news is mixed.
Maryland could soon join Virginia and 36 other states and the District in allowing direct wine shipments.
The Washington Area Bicyclist Association is asking its members to make their New Year's Resolutions so everyone can be safer on D.C. roads.
A Germantown bank apparently was robbed twice in one week by the same bank robber -- using the same tactic and the same getaway car.
Montgomery County officials want to talk to anyone who may have come in contact with a rabid kitten found in Wheaton.
With winter weather once again smacking the Washington area around, animal welfare workers are making the rounds again.
Former Baltimore Mayor Kurt L. Schmoke and retired Prince George's County Circuit Court Judge William Missouri will co-chair the Prince George's County Government Accountability and Integrity Task Force.
Tags: Rushern Baker , Kurt Schmoke , William Missouri , Prince George's County Government Accountability a , Prince George's County Office of Inspector General , Isiah Leggett , District V Coffee Club , Prince George's County Police Department , Mark Magaw , Jack Johnson , Leslie Johnson