Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
Traffic in the Route 355 corridor around NIH is only expected to get worse after the transition of employees from Walter Reed to the National Naval Medical Center.
Ask around your office: No matter how they travel, it's a safe bet that someone can tell you about a close call they had in traffic on the way to work.
Clarissa Libertelli's doodle of a dragon, a castle and an open book is among the 40 doodles chosen as a finalist in the Doodle 4 Google contest.
With emotions running high over budget cuts and possible layoffs, the Montgomery County Council is taking extra precaution.
After a failure of 911 calls on trunk lines managed by Verizon, the firm is having to answer to the Federal Communications Commission and Maryland's Public Service Commission.
Supporters of a bill aimed at getting tough with drivers who take lives on area roads are worried that the chance to close a loophole in state law could disappear.
Montgomery County will consider expanding its existing ban on smoking to include common areas and playgrounds at condos and apartments.
Montgomery County Inspector General Thomas Dagley issued a report that indicates developers were paid twice for the Hoyles Mill Wastewater Pumping Station -- once by the county and once by the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission.
One quarter of the population is struggling with mental illness, according to the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
Callers to 911 got a busy signal 8,300 times in Montgomery County on Jan. 26. More than 1,000 calls ended with a busy signal in Prince George's County.