Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
A Maryland Assistant State's Attorney with Montgomery County's Gang Prosecution Unit, Victor Del Pino says the law has previously been seldom used, even though gangs remain a very serious problem.
Montgomery County is experimenting with a new program where truant students will work with volunteer judges in order to change their behavior to keep them out of trouble.
Tags: student truancy , Montgomery County , Montgomery County schools , Montgomery County Judges , Valerie Ervin , Maryland State's Attorney Office , University of Baltimore's School of Law , federal grant , education
While the Washington area may be tops when it comes to cyber criminals, our region is also a home to a growing number of cyber defenders-in-training.
Under Maryland law, unless a certain criteria is met, drivers may walk away with nothing more than a trip to traffic court.
Fifty-three people died as the direct result of domestic violence in Maryland in 2009. After a ceremony to honor them in Annapolis next week, lawmakers will begin working on the Safe Homes Act of 2010.
Yifan Li and Temple Anne Douglas don't know each other, but the area seniors both have a love of science and are competing for one of the nation's top prizes.
Metro is mourning the loss of two workers who were installing communications equipment when they were struck by a high rail truck.
Tags: Metro , Adam Tuss , Kristi King , Colleen Kelleher , fatal accident , Jeffrey Garrard , Red Line , Sung Oh , Jackie Jeter , Angela Gates , National Transportation Safety Board , Tri-State Oversight , Jeanice McMillan , Metro accident , Michelle Basch , NTSB
Fairfax County is just as interested as Montgomery County to see how the 'burbs stack up against each other.
If a state senator from Carroll County gets his way, you'll see license plates with the words "Home of Our National Anthem" on them.