Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
Prince George's County Police says 23-year-old William Wang made no mention of any mistreatment by police in a written statement.
The three teens charged with killing D.C. principal Brian Betts have criminal histories.
Tags: Brian Betts , Shaw at Garnet-Patterson Middle School , D.C. Public Schools , Montgomery County Public Schools , Neal Augenstein , Mark Segraves , Peter Nickles , Tom Manger , Artura Williams , Alante Saunders , Sharif Lancaster , Youth Rehabilitation Services , Colleen Kelleher , Silver Spring , Oxon Hill
The Montgomery County Council members say furloughs for everyone would be equitable. The school system says furloughs for school workers would pose special hardships.
School Superintendent Dr. Jerry Weast says he's balking over furloughs because of the impact it would have on the education process.
The Washington Humane Society is offering a $1,000 reward in the case. If you have any information that could help solve this case, call 202-BE-HUMANE.
An extra surcharge on phone calls could save $122,000.
The state of Maryland's treasury has found $900 million in unclaimed property.
The county will look at its existing contracts to see what can be cut as it struggles with a nearly $200 million.
A Montgomery County judge has refused to reduce the bond for a Maryland man accused in the kidnapping, robbery and assault of a D.C. teacher over the weekend.
At a news conference Monday held at Bladensburg Waterfront Park, local leaders involved with The Anacostia Watershed Restoration Partnership talked up a plan that would require changes to area development levels, call for the retrofitting of area water and sewer facilities and possibly institute a plastic bag tax in areas outside of the District.