Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
Innocentive.com links "Seekers" with "Solvers" and some of those "Seekers" are willing to pay big bucks for your good idea - up to $1 million.
Alcohol is a factor in fatal crashes involving adults, while texting appears to be a factor in accidents where teens are killed.
"MC311" is designed to help residents get information and updates on county government departments and services.
Thirty-three percent of Northern Virginians and 31 percent of Marylanders surveyed say they are spending more time on the road.
A student was jumped, beaten, and had his iPod and backpack stolen. His father, who did not want his name used to protect his son, told WTOP the incident was videotaped and posted on Facebook. He shared that video with WTOP.
Montgomery County fire and school officials are reviewing an incident where 24 middle school students were treated for heat-related illnesses after they were forced to wait outside while a bomb threat was investigated.
In Maryland's race for governor, the lines are being drawn pretty clearly. Everyone wants more high-paying jobs. The question for the candidates is how to grow them.
Porta-potties are headed for extinction in Montgomery County parks.
How do you know how safe the campus is? The U.S. Department of Education has a tool on its website that can help.
College students say sexual harassment and dating violence are problems on college campuses, but they don't report it.