Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
The Maryland Public Service Commission is being called to investigate.
Local communities are working to help everyone stay cool and comfortable in the brutally hot weather conditions.
Four teens are charged with murdering the popular D.C. principal.
Alice Swanson died two years ago of what cycling advocates call a "right hook" -- when a vehicle turns right into a bike lane.
Jay Roberts won't assign blame for the bicycle crash that landed him face first on the pavement of the Capital Crescent Trail. He calls it a freak accident.
Rosslyn's Big Belly® trash compactors eliminate four out of five trash collection trips.
One Montgomery County group has an idea about how to reduce childhood obesity while teaching kids valuable skills: grow gardens.
Heat stress - it's a pet lover's nightmare. What you can do to reduce the risks.
Reaction to the lanes is mixed. Some people think the lanes should be for cars. Others say it's time to encourage more bicycling.
The Prince George's County passed one of the strongest cell phone bans in the region, but the student member of the school board says the measure goes too far.