Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
The Maryland Public Service Commission is being called to investigate.
Local communities are working to help everyone stay cool and comfortable in the brutally hot weather conditions.
Four teens are charged with murdering the popular D.C. principal.
Alice Swanson died two years ago of what cycling advocates call a "right hook" -- when a vehicle turns right into a bike lane.
Jay Roberts won't assign blame for the bicycle crash that landed him face first on the pavement of the Capital Crescent Trail. He calls it a freak accident.
Rosslyn's Big Belly® trash compactors eliminate four out of five trash collection trips.
One Montgomery County group has an idea about how to reduce childhood obesity while teaching kids valuable skills: grow gardens.
Heat stress - it's a pet lover's nightmare. What you can do to reduce the risks.
Reaction to the lanes is mixed. Some people think the lanes should be for cars. Others say it's time to encourage more bicycling.
The Prince George's County passed one of the strongest cell phone bans in the region, but the student member of the school board says the measure goes too far.