Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
A Michigan man faces animal cruelty charges for leaving two dogs in a car while he and his daughter toured D.C. over the weekend.
Politicians and the public blasted Pepco before the Maryland Public Service Commission Monday for its response to power outages due to the violent storms that passed through the D.C. region in the past few months.
Two new speed cameras were introduced near White Oak Middle School in Silver Spring, and drivers failed to notice.
In an order dated Thursday, the Maryland Public Service Commission instructed Pepco officials to hand over internal documents including its storm reports from July 25, August 5 and August 12.
Across the country, school superintendents face an incredibly demanding job. In many jurisdictions, heads of school systems last no more than two years. The pressure associated with the position is no different in Montgomery County, where expectations are always high.
Got something to say about Pepco's performance in the latest round of storms? Tell it to the Maryland Public Service Commission. However, there are some rules you'll have to follow.
Montgomery County Police arrested two men Friday who are suspected of causing damage to at least 57 cars in three Montgomery County cities.
Maryland State Police believe a crackdown on aggressive driving is why fewer people have died on the Capital Beltway this year.
Hired as a maid, but treated like a slave. That's the accusation in a lawsuit filed by a D.C. woman against a local family.
Was a popular Montgomery County elementary school teacher fired because he inappropriately touched a child, or because he was leading a group of ten teachers in filing complaints about the principal?
Tags: Montgomery County Public Schools , Dan Picca , Floyd Starnes , Jerry Weast , Equal Opportunity Employment Commission , sexual harassment , Kemp Mill Elementary School , Child Protective Services ,