Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
Montgomery County has to slice $14 million from its budget.
Three Republicans running for office in Montgomery County say they have a real shot, even though the county is heavily-Democratic.
Tags: politics program , Mark Plotkin , Jerry Cave , Maryland State Senate , Brian Frosh , InterCounty Connector , Purple Line , Capital Crescent Trail , Montgomery County Council , Rob Vricella , Roger Berliner , Robin Ficker ,
It's early in the budget process, but Montgomery County already sees a $143 million budget gap. And the county's Director of Budget and Management Joseph Beach tells WTOP layoffs are likely.
After more than a decade as Montgomery County School Superintendent, Dr. Jerry Weast will be leaving his position at the end of the school year. The resignation has prompted the Montgomery County School Board to begin the search for a new school chief.
The death of a Prince George's County cyclist on Tuesday has brought greater awareness to laws that have allowed drivers who inadvertantly kill pedestrians to walk away with only minor penalties.
Adolescents involved in school bullying suffer from some level of depression, according to a new National Institutes of Health study, but the most at-risk group are the victims of cyber bullying.
The Captial BikeShare program got off to a rolling start in D.C. Monday. Under the program, which is the nation's largest, members pay a fee, then use bikes parked at bike stations throughout the region. A bike can be picked up at any station at any time of day and left at any destination.
Tags: Capital Bikeshare , Arlington , Adrian Fenty , Jay Fisette , Polly Trottenberg , U.S. Department of Transportation , bicyclist , Washington Area Bicyclist Association , Gabe Klein , District Department of Transportation , Sprawl & Crawl
WTOP's Kate Ryan talks with Montgomery County Police Chief Thomas Manger and Assistant Police Chief Drew Tracy, a SWAT team veteran, about the hostage situation that ended with the death of James Lee.
Residents wishing to speak at the Thursday night hearing need to sign in by 5:30 p.m. and bring a photo ID. The hearing will be held at the Hallam Theatre at Prince George's Community College in Largo.