Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
Two Maryland counties are considering up to 10 percent increases in the price of water, with a utility commission recommending even higher costs.
The man caught driving the car of a killed American University professor is now being investigated for her murder, Montgomery County police say.
In response to local homeowners trading grassy space for concrete and asphalt, new county legislation will limit Montgomery County residents paving over their entire front yards to create additional parking.
Some Montgomery County residents who used to have to put up with dozens of loud train horns every day are finally receiving some relief, thanks to a new federal agreement.
Montgomery County Councilmember Valerie Ervin doesn't believe the amount of money the county's 177 crossing guards make is out of sorts.
Fletcher A. Worrell, now 63, has been identified as the "Silver Spring Rapist," according to Montgomery County State's Attorney John McCarthy. Decades after his crimes, Worrell has been sentenced to life in prison.
If underage University of Maryland students choose to down a few cold ones, there doesn't seem to be a lot standing in their way. One student says the binge drinking on campus is "out of control."
The Montgomery County Council and community gardening groups have been trying to place vegetable gardens at Montgomery County schools, using the food grown in the gardens for student lunches.
A recent spate of fatal accidents involving pedestrians have led some local administrators to consider redesigns to make the roads safer.
Washington Area Boards of Education Guide lets you compare the area's largest school systems, except Montgomery County.