Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
Two Maryland counties are considering up to 10 percent increases in the price of water, with a utility commission recommending even higher costs.
The man caught driving the car of a killed American University professor is now being investigated for her murder, Montgomery County police say.
In response to local homeowners trading grassy space for concrete and asphalt, new county legislation will limit Montgomery County residents paving over their entire front yards to create additional parking.
Some Montgomery County residents who used to have to put up with dozens of loud train horns every day are finally receiving some relief, thanks to a new federal agreement.
Montgomery County Councilmember Valerie Ervin doesn't believe the amount of money the county's 177 crossing guards make is out of sorts.
Fletcher A. Worrell, now 63, has been identified as the "Silver Spring Rapist," according to Montgomery County State's Attorney John McCarthy. Decades after his crimes, Worrell has been sentenced to life in prison.
If underage University of Maryland students choose to down a few cold ones, there doesn't seem to be a lot standing in their way. One student says the binge drinking on campus is "out of control."
The Montgomery County Council and community gardening groups have been trying to place vegetable gardens at Montgomery County schools, using the food grown in the gardens for student lunches.
A recent spate of fatal accidents involving pedestrians have led some local administrators to consider redesigns to make the roads safer.
Washington Area Boards of Education Guide lets you compare the area's largest school systems, except Montgomery County.