Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kate Ryan
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Montgomery County Executive Ike Leggett has agreed to cut firefighter physical fitness costs from the budget in order to give some emergency workers a pay raise.
Montgomery County Police feel that budget cuts hurt police more than anyone else in the county. Walter Bader, with Police Union FOP Lodge #35, complains that police are having to do less with more, and will be furloughed while school employees will not.
Tags: Montgomery County Police Department , Montgomery County Council , budget , Walter Bader , Dr. Jerry Weast , ike leggett , Educational Facilities Officers , Joseph Lowery , James Hubert High School , Springbrook High School , Nancy Floreen ,
The Montgomery County Council has been saying for months the 2011 budget would have everyone feeling the pain. That assessment appears to be right on the money.
Tags: Montgomery County Council , budget , layoffs , furloughs , ambulance fees , libraries , Nancy Floreen , Maryland General Assembly , teacher pension , Montgomery County Public Schools , Dr. Jerry Weast , phil andrews , Mike Knapp ,
School staffers, officials and some parents got a chance to ask questions of Montgomery County's new schools superintendent, Dr. Joshua Starr, during a meet-and-greet Tuesday night at Richard Montgomery High School in Rockville.
Last month, U.S. Air Force Staff Sgt. Ben Seekell lost his left foot when a mine exploded. He wasn't alone. His K-9 partner, Charlie, was injured, too.
After a week in which 1,500 D.C. residents and scores of businesses sweated through a 48-hour heatwave without power, Pepco is once again feeling the heat.
Tags: NoMA , North of Massachusetts Avenue , D.C. Public Service Commission , Pepco , Bob Hainey , Maryland Public Service Commission , Yvette Alexander , D.C. Council , Liz Price , Betty Ann Kane , Maryland General Assembly ,
Prom. Graduation. Beach week. They're all events teenagers plan for, but they come at a time of year when the risk for teen fatalities on the road doubles, according to the National Organizations for Youth Safety.
It's not even June, and local governments are having to open cooling centers and even adjust trash collection due to soaring temperatures.
If you don't have summer camp plans nailed down for your kids, Montgomery College offers some summer options that will keep those young brains active.