Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Karen Schaeffer
Tammy Flanagan, Karen Schaeffer, and Bob Leins discuss what furloughed federal workers should be doing to protect their financial assets.
October 14, 2013
Host Bob Leins and Certified Financial Planner Karen Schaeffer answer your calls and emails on what to do now to protect your financial assets in the future.
June 3, 2013
Certified financial planner Karen Schaeffer answers the best financial planning questions from recent NITP seminars.
July 16, 2012
Join Host Bob Leins in welcoming this week's special guest, Karen Schaeffer, co-founder of Schaeffer Financial and chair-elect of the Financial Planner Standards Board.
May 24, 2010
Does it make sense to work longer now due to the pay freeze and poor economy? What is asset allocation and is it important? How can an investment last longer in retirement? Certified financial planner Karen Schaeffer joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan.
February 21, 2011
May 11th, 2009 at 10:05 AM
Join us Monday when Karen Schaeffer will be our guest-of-the-week. Karen is Managing Member, Schaeffer Financial, Rockville MD and frequent presenter for NITP. Our show will address everyone's financial concerns of the day - no matter what stage of your Federal career. Our hosts are Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan. Don't forget to email us with your questions at:ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com.