Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Karen Mills
The Small Business Administration names agency official Jeanne Hulit as its acting head. Current SBA Administrator Karen Mills will leave her position at the end of August.
Karen Mills, the head of the Small Business Administration, is resigning. Mills says she will stay on until a successor is confirmed.
Procurement chief Joe Jordan and SBA Administrator Karen Mills highlighted three long-time challenges in a new memo to senior agency officials. Agencies have until July 9 to detail steps they will take to address three areas.
The White House honored 54 Senior Executive Service members for their work in 2011. Combined, the honorees saved or helped the government avoid spending $36 billion.
As part of a sweeping government reorganization first unveiled nearly a year ago, President Barack Obama announced the elevation of the Small Business Administration to a cabinet-level agency.
A new memo from OFPP and OMB tells agencies to improve training to buy more from small businesses through the government charge card.
Business is a little too good at SBA
Only GSA meets all five contracting goals. Two agencies did not meet any of the five goals.
Tags: contracting , Sen. Mary Landrieu , Mary Parks , SBA , Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneu , GSA , Small business contracting scorecard , Small disadvantaged businesses , women-owned business , Service disabled veteran-owned businesses , HUBZone businesses