Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Karen Evans
December 15th, 2010
October is Cybersecurity month. Jane Norris, host of the new FedCentral program, will be joined by Karen Evans, partner at KE&T Partners, LLC, and former Administrator for E-Government and IT at OMB along with JR Reagan, principal with Deloitte & Touche LLP to discuss Cyber Workforce trends including key findings from the Human Capital Crisis in Cybersecurity study.
Host Mark Amtower interviews Karen Evans, Director, U.S. Cyber Challenge, on cybersecurity issues.
October 4, 2010
Long before it hits Congress and reconciliation, your agency's budget has to be figured out. In a special panel discussion, Federal News Radio asks DoD's Mike McCord and former OMBer Karen Evans to explain how the magic happens.
This week, we bring you the Best of In Depth. Listen to a past conversation with former e-gov administrators Karen Evans and Mark Forman.
Former e-gov administrators Karen Evans and Mark Forman give their insight as to how federal cybersecurity management is changing now that President Obama's 60 Day Cyber Security Review is over a year old. Is FISMA a thing of the past? Find out by reading more.
Every year, one distinguished federal IT acquisition manager receives the coveted John J. Franke award for career excellence. The award last night went to Jim Williams, who recently retired from the GSA as the Commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service.
"Continuing commitment to information technology" earns kudos from leader of Bush administration's IT operation.
SRA Chief Executive Officer believes in a greater focus on preventing intellectual property loss.
President Obama, OMB Director Peter Orszag, and Chief Performance Officer Jeffrey Zients want newer technology available all across government.