Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Karen Evans
Host Mark Amtower interviews Karen Evans, Director, U.S. Cyber Challenge, on cybersecurity issues.
October 4, 2010
Long before it hits Congress and reconciliation, your agency's budget has to be figured out. In a special panel discussion, Federal News Radio asks DoD's Mike McCord and former OMBer Karen Evans to explain how the magic happens.
This week, we bring you the Best of In Depth. Listen to a past conversation with former e-gov administrators Karen Evans and Mark Forman.
Former e-gov administrators Karen Evans and Mark Forman give their insight as to how federal cybersecurity management is changing now that President Obama's 60 Day Cyber Security Review is over a year old. Is FISMA a thing of the past? Find out by reading more.
Every year, one distinguished federal IT acquisition manager receives the coveted John J. Franke award for career excellence. The award last night went to Jim Williams, who recently retired from the GSA as the Commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service.
"Continuing commitment to information technology" earns kudos from leader of Bush administration's IT operation.
SRA Chief Executive Officer believes in a greater focus on preventing intellectual property loss.
President Obama, OMB Director Peter Orszag, and Chief Performance Officer Jeffrey Zients want newer technology available all across government.