Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Karen Evans
"Continuing commitment to information technology" earns kudos from leader of Bush administration's IT operation.
SRA Chief Executive Officer believes in a greater focus on preventing intellectual property loss.
President Obama, OMB Director Peter Orszag, and Chief Performance Officer Jeffrey Zients want newer technology available all across government.
Congressman wants outlaw insecure, open network, peer-to-peer software from all government and contractor computers and networks.
Killefer's decision to withdraw DDM nomination surprises, disappoints
Tags: newsstand , mngt , CTO , OMB , tech , White House , Clay Johnson , Tom Daschle , OFPP , Nancy Killefer , Vivek Kundra , Robert Gibbs , Office of E-government and IT , Deputy director for management , chief performance officer , The Performance Institute , Jon Desenberg , performance measurement , Tracking the Transition
Watch and Listen On Demand Below
Tags: OMB , DHS , tech , Unisys , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza , information sharing , Vance Hitch , DoJ , Edward Vaccaro , Zal Azmi , Dr. Carter Morris , Michael Angelakis , Integration Technologies Group
OMB's E-Gov & Information Technology Administrator
Jan. 15, 2009