Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Karen Evans
Karen Evans is the Director of the US Cyber Challenge. And the former E-gov administration.
Karen Evans, director of the U.S. Cyber Challenge, explains how this contest might eventually help your agency.
Former E-gov administrator Karen Evans is here to tell you what might stay, what might go, and who it would affect if this cut gets passed.
A 25-point action plan for government IT reform has the right idea, but Mark Forman and Karen Evans say there needs to be more focus on getting rid of duplicative systems.
December 15th, 2010
October is Cybersecurity month. Jane Norris, host of the new FedCentral program, will be joined by Karen Evans, partner at KE&T Partners, LLC, and former Administrator for E-Government and IT at OMB along with JR Reagan, principal with Deloitte & Touche LLP to discuss Cyber Workforce trends including key findings from the Human Capital Crisis in Cybersecurity study.
Host Mark Amtower interviews Karen Evans, Director, U.S. Cyber Challenge, on cybersecurity issues.
October 4, 2010