Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Karen Evans
Washington Business Journal
January 12th, 2009
KE&T Partners, LLC
Spetember 14th, 2009
OMB says those who missed it must have corrective plans
Focus on procurement and cyber coordinator biggest differences as compared to Bush administration's CNCI. Pres. Obama to begin with 24 actions to improve IT security.
Karen Evans, the former administrator of OMB's Office of E-Government and Information Technology, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris with her take on how the administration plans to balance security with the need to share information.
October 5th, 2011
How far have we come and what are our biggest challenges—and opportunities—ahead as Cybersecurity comes of age? Hear what Lt. General Harry Raduege. Jr. and Karen Evans have to say about this compelling discussion.