Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Karen Evans
Karen Evans, former administrator of the Office of Electronic Government and Information Technology at the Office of Management and Budget, offers her insight on how federal agencies can protect themselves in the aftermath of recent cyber attacks.
Former E-Government and IT Administrators Mark Forman and Karen Evans count down the top federal IT news stories of the year.
Karen Evans, former e-gov administrator, discusses the website she launched to provide a forum on cloud computing in government.
SafeGov.org aims to provide government with a greater understanding of the benefits of cloud computing.
Tags: cloud computing , industry , Vivek Kundra , best practices , acquisition , contracting , Jolie Lee , budget , Chertoff Group , Civitas Group , Harris Corporation , Juniper Networks , KE&T Partners , L3 Stratis , Lockheed Martin , Microsoft , Peerstone Research , Ponemon Institute, , SANS Institute , Smarsh , KE&T Partners
Watch or listen to this program on demand below
Originally Aired April 4th at 3:05pm
Originally Aired January 26th at 3:05pm
Tags: technology , identity management , HSPD-12 , Jim Flyzik , OMB , Scott Hastings , US-VISIT , David Wennergren , Marty Wagner , patrick schambach , Nortel , alan kraft , novell , chris aherne , BMC Software , Tom Trezza
Teresa Carlson, vice president of Microsoft Federal, looks back at how FDCC changed how her company does its job.
Federal News Radio gets detailed analysis of what new Cyber Coordinator Howard Schmidt is facing from Karen Evans, former administrator of e-government and information technology at the Office of Management and Budget and Randy Sabett, who served on the Commission on Cybersecurity for the 44th Presidency.
Former administrator of e-government and information technology at OMB gives us her take.