Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Kaiser Permanente
John Patrick and Dr. Amy Banulis from Kaiser Permanente join host Bob Leins to discuss the company's health care plan.
November 18, 2013
Director of Federal Sales and Account Management John C. Patrick and Dr. Fazi Sabi, OBGYN and site lead for the Gaithersburg Super Hub, join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan to talk about the plans available to the federal employee in the Kaiser system.
Kaiser Permanente CEO George Halvorson talks e-health records. Also, BGov reporter Richard Stein gives an update on SBA's consideration of size standards by industry.
Host Bob Leins and John Elliot are joined by Kaiser Permanente's Dr. Jaewon Ryu, Jeff Goldman and John Patrick. They discuss how health care is being changed by the widespread use of electronic medical records.
November 14, 2011
Tags: For Your Benefit , pay and benefits , Bob Leins , John Elliot , health care , electronic medical records , patient safety , John Patrick , Jeff Goldman , Dr. Jaewon Ryu , NITP , information sharing , health IT
Agencies will work with private sector providers to share electronic health records through the Nationwide Health Information Network. This will be the second site to use the NHIN.
Agency conducts test with Kaiser Permanente using the NHIN to share the data of 450 veterans. The VA expects to expand the use of data exchange in 2010 with DoD and private sector providers. This was the largest public-private electronic health record exchange to date.
Tags: technology , Stephen Ondra , Tim Cromwell , Robert Smith , VA , DoD , health IT , electronic health records , information sharing , Nationwide Health Information Network , management , Veterans Affairs , best practices
AFGE Council of Prison Locals Legislative Coordinator
AFGE Labor Relations Specialist
President, Hooks Book Events
Executive Director of Government Programs, Kaiser Permanente
Tags: pay & benefits , Inside Government , AFGE , Phil Glover , crime , terrorism , homeland security , House Judiciary , Terry Rosen , Perry Hooks , government , Hooks Book Events , Jeff Goldman , health
John Patrick, Director of Sales and Account Management for FEHB, and Jeff Goldman, Executive Director of Government Programs for Kaiser Permanente join For Your Benefit for a discussion on Open Season.
November 15, 2010
The Veterans Affairs Department is making big strides when in implementing electronic health records across the agency.