Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: KGS Inc.
Several sites, including Data.gov, the IT Dashboard and the FEDRamp cloud efforts, could be shut down in the next two months if the administration doesn't get more money under the E-government fund. In all, nine sites are on the list to be discontinued by July 30 if OMB doesn't find money to keep it going. Experts say OMB has several ways to keep the sites up, including pass-the-hat among agencies.
Tags: technology , Vivek Kundra , OMB , GSA , Joseph Lieberman , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , House Appropriations Committee , Dan Chenok , IBM , Fred Corle , Daniel Schuman , Sunlight Foundation , E-Government Fund , open government , transparency , Jason Miller