Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Justice Department
Virginia's challenge to the federal health care law could soon become a landmark decision by the U.S. Supreme court.
An MS-13 gang member from Fairfax County has pleaded guilty to attempting to murder two rival gang members while operating a protection racket in 2008.
The suit was filed back in 2007.
A U.S. counterterrorism source in a position to know says there is a foreign influence nexus to the suspects linked to the Times Square attempted bombing. A Justice Department spokesman said, "The investigation continues. We are pursuing every lead to determine the identity and motives of the person or persons responsible. Other U.S. Intelligence officials are stressing it is too early to determine what that influence was generated outside of the U.S. or stateside with international connections.
Mari Barr Santangelo
July 1, 2009
Accompanies new ethics rules for political appointees and the use of executive privilege.