Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Justice Department
Last week, a National Research Council committee released a 170-page report casting doubt on the science the FBI used in its investigation, leaving the Justice Department with circumstantial evidence that many say wouldn't hold up in court
Virginia's challenge to the federal health care law could soon become a landmark decision by the U.S. Supreme court.
An MS-13 gang member from Fairfax County has pleaded guilty to attempting to murder two rival gang members while operating a protection racket in 2008.
The suit was filed back in 2007.
A U.S. counterterrorism source in a position to know says there is a foreign influence nexus to the suspects linked to the Times Square attempted bombing. A Justice Department spokesman said, "The investigation continues. We are pursuing every lead to determine the identity and motives of the person or persons responsible. Other U.S. Intelligence officials are stressing it is too early to determine what that influence was generated outside of the U.S. or stateside with international connections.
Mari Barr Santangelo
July 1, 2009
Accompanies new ethics rules for political appointees and the use of executive privilege.