Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Julia Ziegler
Two more agencies recently announced they'll be offering buyouts. Who are they and what do the buyouts look like? Federal News Radio's Web Manager Julia Ziegler joined Tom Temin on the Federal Drive with details.
Federal employees are singing the President's praises this week. He is calling on agency managers to expand workplace flexibilities. Federal News Radio's Web Manager Julia Ziegler spoke with Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive about the President's new memo.
After a decade of growth, the number of federal employees has begun a slight decline. New data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows 63,000 fewer feds on the government's payroll today than there were a year ago. Federal News Radio's Web Manager Julia Ziegler joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive to discuss what this means for agencies as they try to complete their missions.
The Office of Personnel Management says it will not finalize regulations on phased retirement for a few more months. But what happens when it does? Federal News Radio's Web Manager Julia Ziegler joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive to discuss federal employees' questions about phased retirement.
What implications will the VA scandal have on other federal agencies? Many feds and management groups are asking that question as Congress considers legislation that would allow the VA to fire poor-performing employees. Federal News Radio's Web Manager Julia Ziegler joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive to discuss why the Senate might not pass its version of the bill today.
Phased retirement, the idea of easing into it rather than leaving work altogether is one of the biggest unresolved issues for federal employees. Federal News Radio got some clarification this week from Katherine Archuleta, the director of the Office of Personnel Management. Federal News Radio's Web Manager Julia Ziegler joined Tom and Emily on the Federal Drive to discuss what she found out.
Tags: Federal Drive
All this week, Federal News Radio has been highlighting trust in the federal government as part of the special series, Trust Redefined: Reconnecting Government and Its Employees. Federal News Radio Web Manager, Julia Ziegler, joins the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp to discuss the series.
After years of budget constraints, fed bashing and gridlock on Capitol Hill, some say the relationship between government and its employees has changed. The result is mutual suspicion and even distrust between federal managers and their employees. Federal News Radio will examine the level of trust between the government and its employees in a special report May 20-22. Web Manager Julia Ziegler spoke with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive about the series and how you can participate.
Imagine cleaning out your closets and finding something more than 100 years old that you never knew existed. That's exactly what happened to the Naval History and Heritage Command in Washington, D.C. Hidden on a closet shelf were two boxes filled with artifacts from the Spanish-American War. Federal News Radio Web Manager Julia Ziegler and Web Editor Michael O'Connell told Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp about the glass plate photos found in the boxes. Read Federal News Radio's related article and view photos.
There's no doubt federal employees would like a pay raise in 2015. But whether they will get it and how much it will be worth is still up for debate. Federal News Radio Web Manager Julia Ziegler told Federal Drive hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp what feds had to say.