Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Julia Ziegler
This week marked 13 years since Islamic terrorists steered airliners into buildings in New York City, Washington, D.C., and Shanksville, Pennsylvania. It's a day that no American witness will ever forget. Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey and Web Manager Julia Ziegler shared some of your stories on the Federal Drive with Tom Temin.
A 1 percent pay raise is in the works for federal employees and military members. But are people happy about it? The answer is yes and no, depending on who you ask. We asked, and you answered at Federal News Radio.com. Federal News Radio's Web Manager Julia Ziegler joined Tom Temin on the Federal Drive with details.
School kids may be back on the yellow school buses, but Congress doesn't return for another week. When it does, it'll have a lot to do, such as pass a 2015 budget. The Office of Management and Budget says if Congress doesn't get its act together, the Defense and Energy departments face big budget cuts. Tom Temin talked about this with Federal News Radio's Web Manager Julia Ziegler on the Federal Drive.
Federal employees aren't typically known as members of the millionaires club. But, if you play your cards right, it is possible. Federal News Radio's Web Manager Julia Ziegler joined Tom Temin on the Federal Drive with details.
The size of cubicles and offices at federal buildings is shrinking and feds have a lot to say about it. Federal News Radio's Web Manager Julia Ziegler joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive with details. Read the related story.
News this week about Defense Department employees and contractors who have not paid their taxes is causing some buzz in the federal community. Federal News Radio's Web Manager Julia Ziegler joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive to discuss what feds think about their tax-delinquent colleagues.
How much cash would it take for you to accept a buyout at your agency? Is there a magic number you're looking for? Web Manager Julia Ziegler joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive to discuss what people are saying online.
When it comes to the contractors working for your federal agency, how do they stack up? Are they trained and ready to hit the ground running when they walk in the door? Or, are their skills sub-par, frustrating the feds they've been hired to work with? There are lots of answers to these questions. Federal News Radio's Web Manager Julia Ziegler joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive to discuss some of your answers.
Two more agencies recently announced they'll be offering buyouts. Who are they and what do the buyouts look like? Federal News Radio's Web Manager Julia Ziegler joined Tom Temin on the Federal Drive with details.
Federal employees are singing the President's praises this week. He is calling on agency managers to expand workplace flexibilities. Federal News Radio's Web Manager Julia Ziegler spoke with Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive about the President's new memo.