Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Judicial Watch
"Transparency" and "openness" have been two of the hallmarks of the Obama White House. But one year after the Inauguration, how is the administration doing in fulfilling the promise of a more open government? Surprising analysis from representatives of some Washington-based good government groups during a conference at the American University.
Tags: newsstand , Freedom of Information Act , Robynn Sturm , Lucy Dalglish , Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press , David Sobel , Electronic Frontier Foundation , Thomas Fitton , American University , Washington College of Law , Collaboration on Government Secrecy , Max Cacas
A group of Montgomery County residents have filed a lawsuit against Montgomery College over the school's tuition policy that grants the lowest tuition rates to some illegal immigrants.
A conservative watchdog group has filed a lawsuit against the federal government seeking information about an illegal alien accused of killing a nun while driving drunk.
Tags: Carlos Martinelly-Montano , Sister Denise Mosier , Denise Mosier , Corey Stewart , Department of Homeland Security , deportation , illegal alien , drunken driving , Hank Silverberg , Gary Emerling