Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Judicial Watch
"Transparency" and "openness" have been two of the hallmarks of the Obama White House. But one year after the Inauguration, how is the administration doing in fulfilling the promise of a more open government? Surprising analysis from representatives of some Washington-based good government groups during a conference at the American University.
Tags: newsstand , Freedom of Information Act , Robynn Sturm , Lucy Dalglish , Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press , David Sobel , Electronic Frontier Foundation , Thomas Fitton , American University , Washington College of Law , Collaboration on Government Secrecy , Max Cacas
A group of Montgomery County residents have filed a lawsuit against Montgomery College over the school's tuition policy that grants the lowest tuition rates to some illegal immigrants.
A conservative watchdog group has filed a lawsuit against the federal government seeking information about an illegal alien accused of killing a nun while driving drunk.
Tags: Carlos Martinelly-Montano , Sister Denise Mosier , Denise Mosier , Corey Stewart , Department of Homeland Security , deportation , illegal alien , drunken driving , Hank Silverberg , Gary Emerling