Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jory Heckman
The President's proposal for a Civilian Property Realignment Board could cost agencies more money than the current system to dispose of unused federal property.
ATF agent Vince Cefalu was terminated after publicizing a scandal that left guns in the hands of Mexican drug gangs. He tells Fox News his firing was politically motivated.
Federal and military websites are under fire from hackers, according to Richard Stiennon, host of the "Threat Chaos" blog. He told Federal News Radio what he thinks needs to be done to fix that problem.
Giving up small purchases on a daily basis can mean big savings for your retirement, according to Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
The new DoD secretary will need to concentrate on military spending cuts and withdrawing troops from the Middle East, according to Lawrence Korb, a former assistant secretary of defense under President Reagan.
Debra Vess's program, HR Connect, has been recognized for benefitting many agencies in the field of HR. It's the reason she was named a 2011 Causey Award winner.
A coalition of government agencies will target counterfeit parts posing a danger to the armed services and the public.
Lawmakers want to merge the fund with GSA's Office of Citizen Services. Sam Rosen-Amy, a federal fiscal policy analyst for OMB Watch, said that may lead to reduction in services.
The Social Security Administration's process for citizens to file claims can create just as much wasteful spending as intentional fraud.