Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jory Heckman
The ACT-IAC working group's latest report shows that diversity in agencies is directly linked to success. Dr. Susan Krup Grunin is the Consulting Director for Strategic Human Capital Management at RGS and co-authored the report.
The Thrift Savings Plan is often lauded as the best retirement plan in the country. But there's still some confusion about who's eligible for the TSP and how it works.
They say no man is an island, and neither is a federal agency. Richard Boly is director of the office of eDiplomacy at the State Department. He spoke with Federal News Radio from the Excellence in Government Conference.
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) proves effective in matching up missing persons reports to unidentified remains, according to Charles Heurich, the program manager of NamUs.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) brought forth a new plan, the Maritime Operations Coordination (MOC), that will improve cross-coordination efforts between the Coast Guard (USCG), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
Just-retired DoD Secretary Robert Gates issued a recent memo announcing his decision about how DISA and the chief information officer's office will change. Gates said DoD will dis-establish the Networks Integration and Information office.
Andrew McLauchlin, vice president at CGI Federal, spoke with Federal News Radio about ACT-IAC's four recommendations.
A GAO report recommends that GSA review the criteria it used for HHS office space bid.
If passed, a new bill will give allow businesses to compete against federal prison manufacturing.