Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jory Heckman
A new GAO report shows that DOD's Ballistic Missile Defense System lacks clear oversight on training and funding.
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra says contractors must balance collaboration with security
A new GAO report finds gaps in the United States' collaboration with international partners on terrorism
States need to help CMS fight fraudulent claims, says Sen. Claire McCaskill.
CWTSatoTravel and Northrop Gruman Corporation team up after GSA decides to limit requests for proposals.
In a proposed rule, OPM updates regulations so older veterans and non-citizens are now eligible for select federal positions.
Lawmakers want to merge the fund with GSA's Office of Citizen Services. Sam Rosen-Amy, a federal fiscal policy analyst for OMB Watch, said that may lead to reduction in services.
Committee members said the rules governing how agencies dispose of property need to be updated.
The White House has said it will keep calling meetings until there's a deal.
Democratic Senators, led by Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.), say Panetta's plan breaks the law.