Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jory Heckman
A new GAO report shows that DOD's Ballistic Missile Defense System lacks clear oversight on training and funding.
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra says contractors must balance collaboration with security
A new GAO report finds gaps in the United States' collaboration with international partners on terrorism
States need to help CMS fight fraudulent claims, says Sen. Claire McCaskill.
CWTSatoTravel and Northrop Gruman Corporation team up after GSA decides to limit requests for proposals.
In a proposed rule, OPM updates regulations so older veterans and non-citizens are now eligible for select federal positions.
Lawmakers want to merge the fund with GSA's Office of Citizen Services. Sam Rosen-Amy, a federal fiscal policy analyst for OMB Watch, said that may lead to reduction in services.
Committee members said the rules governing how agencies dispose of property need to be updated.
The White House has said it will keep calling meetings until there's a deal.
Democratic Senators, led by Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.), say Panetta's plan breaks the law.