Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jorge Ponce
According to Jorge Ponce, co-chair of the Council of Federal EEO and Civil Rights Executives, Latinos are under-represented across all job categories and levels of the government, all the way up to senior executive rank.
Agencies have four months to develop diversity and inclusion plans under a broad, brief governmentwide strategy released Thursday. Proponents say, by making the President's Management Council responsible for progress, the strategy will succeed where past measures have failed.
Tags: diversity , Latino , Hispanic , John Sepulveda , VA , Pat Tamburrino , DoD , Veronica Villalobos , OPM , Council of Federal EEO and Civil Rights Executives , hispanic council on federal employment , OMB , Emily Kopp