Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jordan Howe
City leaders, anti-gun groups and families touched by gun violence all rallied against new legislation Wednesday in the District.
The father of one of the victim's involved in the murder that sparked last month's deadly drive-by shootings is outraged one of the suspects was allowed to plead guilty to second-degree murder.
Twenty-six-year-old Nathaniel Simms entered his plea Thursday in D.C. Superior Court before Judge Michael Rankin. Simms was arrested in the March 30 shootings that killed four people in southeast Washington.
One of the four men charged in the drive-by shooting on South Capitol Street that killed four people is expected to enter a plea for his role in the murders, WTOP has learned.
D.C. Police have arrested at least two more adults in connection with last month's drive-by shooting in Southeast that killed four people and left five others wounded.
Tags: D.C. , Southeast D.C. , South Capitol Street , drive-by shooting , D.C. police , Orlando Carter , Nathaniel Simms , Sanquan Carter , Washington Examiner , Mark Segraves , D.C. Attorney General , Malik Carter , Lamar Grahamr Williams , Robert Bost , Jeffrey Best
The murder of Jordan Howe over a missing bracelet apparently sparked the drive-by shooting that left four young people dead. Howe's father tells WTOP he believes racism on the part of D.C. prosecutors and government officials is partially to blame for the retaliation shooting.
Tags: drive-by shooting , South Capitol Street , Metropolitan Police Department , Channing Phillips , Orlando Carter , Nathaniel Simms , Southeast D.C. , D.C. police , Neal Augenstein , Ari Ashe , Colleen Kelleher