Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jonathan Breul
In Depth host Francis Rose counts down the top federal news stories of the week with Rich Cooper of Catalyst Partners and Jonathan Breul of the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
On today's 2010 and Beyond segment, Jonathan Breul, executive director at the IBM Center for Government, tells us why he thinks the deficit is the biggest issue of the year.
Jonathan Breul, executive director at the IBM Center for The Business of Government, outlines the the seven management imperatives federal managers should incorporate.
Grant Thornton's Robert Shea discusses how to implement the updated government performance act.
A financial accounting task force said the government's accounts are too hard to understand and are misleading. A House Oversight subcommittee held the first of a series of hearings on making agency spending data more transparent and more user-friendly.
This week's guests: Wyatt Kash of 1105 Media and Jonathan Breul of the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
Find out what the industry reaction and analysis of the OMB assessment
Former OMB officials say having solid data on why certain programs need to be ended or cut is key to making this initiative work. OMB directs agencies to suggest which low performing programs or those outside of the agency's mission to target for termination or reduction by Sept. 13.
My countdown of the three biggest news stories of the week, as chosen by experts on the Federal government
Tags: Federal News Countdown , Debra Roth , Todd Platts , Comptroller General , Government Accountability Office , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , National Security Agency , transition , Fort Hood , Robert Gates , acquisition , defense department , DoD , pentagon , Federal Protective Service
The four senior Office of Management and Budget officials who are leading the Obama Adminstration's management efforts detail the strategies they're using to move forward.