Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jonathan Breul
Todd Ramsey of IBM and Jonathan Breul, executive director of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, offer the contractor's point of view on acquisition. Carolyn Colvin of the Social Security Administration details a new program to help veterans apply for disability. Roy Smith of ITG discusses the Rapid Acquisition Program.
Jonathan Breul of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Al Burman of Jefferson Consulting count down the top federal news stories of the week.
My weekly countdown of the three hottest stories of the week, as chosen by an expert Federal panel.
In looking at, and profiling, government leaders, we talk with the IBM Center for the Business of Government about what leaders have in common.
Chief performance officer Zients says agencies need to figure out and follow the best metrics to improve performance. Federal Performance Portal will be a one-stop shop for all agency measures that are being tracked through online dashboards.
Fiscal 2011 budget provides look into how agencies will be expected to improve program departmentwide and governmentwide. The administration calls for bureau levels goals, a new performance portal and problem solving networks. Experts praise White House approach to addressing management issues.
Jonathan Breul of the IBM Center for the Business of Government and Bill Bransford of Bransford, Shaw and Roth count down the top federal stories of the week.