Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jonathan Aronie
Jonathan Aronie, partner at Sheppard Mullin joinst host Roger Waldron, for a wide ranging discussion of the GSA schedules program.
March 26, 2013
Anne Perry and Jonathan Aronie, partners at Sheppard Mullin, will answer questions about the bid protest process.
April 17, 2012(Encore presentation May 22, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , bid protests , Anne Perry , Sheppard Mullin , GAO , court of claims , protective orders , GSA schedules , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Jonathan Aronie, partner at Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP. They will discuss how "pre award" audits under the Federal Supply Schedules have now include interviews of contractor employees as a standard part of the process.
June 14, 2011(Encore presentation August 30, 2011)
Jonathan Aronie writes in the Government Contracts blog that SBA's suspension of GTSI could have industry-wide implications.
GTSI Corp. has been suspended from further government contracts. Mark Amtower, host of Amtower Off Center, and Jonathan Aronie, a partner at Sheppard Mullin, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss what the suspension means for the contracting community.
Don't know what the price reduction clause is? Never fear! DorobekInsider is here!