Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jonah Czerwinski
Housing and Urban Development Secretary Shaun Donovan, along with W. Scott Gould, the deputy secretary of Veterans Affairs, announced the launch of Project REACH — short for Real-time Electronic Access for Caregivers and the Homeless. Singer Jon Bon Jovi, who chairs the Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation in New Jersey and is also a member of the White House Council for Community Solutions, was also on hand for the announcement.
Jonah Czerwinski, the director of the Va's Innovation Initiative and a senior adviser to the Veterans Affairs secretary joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss a pilot program giving veterans access to virtual doctor's visits.
Four projects will use innovative new technologies in VA facilities to improve the quality of patient care for Veterans. VA's Jonah Czerwinski explains.