Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jon Desenberg
Jim Williams, senior vice president of global professional services for Daon, and Jon Desenberg, senior policy director for the Performance Institute, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Jon Desenberg, the senior policy director for The Performance Institute, and Dan Mintz, the chief operating officer of the Powertek Corporation, count down the top federal news story of the week.
The best way to prepare for November's presidential election is to avoid political distractions. Managers also should prepare a list of programs they wish to cut.
Recent data from the Office of Personnel Management suggests that the long-predicted retirement tsunami of federal employees may have started. As more and more baby boomers opt to retire, a vacuum of knowledge and experience is being left behind at many agencies. Some federal managers are now scrambling to figure out ways to ride out the wave.
Dan Blair, the president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, and Jon Desenberg, the senior policy director of The Performance Institute, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Former OPM director Linda Springer and Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute count down the top three federal news stories of the week.
2010 budget request details direction administration is heading
Tags: mngt , Peter Orzsag , Barack Obama , White House , OMB , DoD , DHS , Labor , SBA , VA , Census , GAO , IRS , Performance Institute , PART , performance measurement , management agenda , Acquisition reform , 2010 budget
Experts say the federal government should train managers on performance first. Rep. Connolly offers tips from his experience in Fairfax County, Va.
WFED's Jason Miller and the Performance Institute's Jon Desenberg count down the top federal news stories of the week.