Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jon Desenberg
Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute and Mark Forman of TASC count down the week's top stories with Francis Rose.
Jon Desenberg from the Performance Institute, Bethany Blakey of the Performance Improvement Council, and Hudson Hollister of the Data Transparency Coalitition will participate in a roundtable discussion of federal performance management and the DATA Act.
May 23, 2014
How do you build a culture of performance and accountability linked to financial realities? That's a question being asked at the Government Performance Summit at the Marriott Metro Center today. Jon Desenberg, director of policy for the Performance Institute, which is hosting the conference, spoke to Executive Editor Jason Miller about how performance standards change with the fiscal climate.
Jon Desenberg, policy director at the Performance Institute, and Dan Mintz, principal at ESEM Consulting, count down the top three federal stories of the week with Francis Rose on Federal News Countdown.
Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel at the Professional Services Council and Jon Desenberg, Senior Policy Director at The Performance Institute count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute and John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, will discuss how to instill a culture of performance at your agency.
July 26, 2013
Tags: workforce , Performance and results , performance evaluation , performance improvement , Performance Institute , John Kamensky , IBM Center for the Business of Government , Fed Talk , Jennifer Mattingley
The current federal climate brought on by sequestration and continuing resolutions has tightened government spending while increasing the need for performance improvement. This year's Government Performance Summit focuses on how data can help agencies achieve this goal.
Jon Desenberg, senior policy director for the Performance Institute, and Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Jon Desenberg, the policy director at the Performance Institute explains why he thinks building a data-scientist career track will be top of mind for many federal agencies.