Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jon Desenberg
Jon Desenberg, policy director at the Performance Institute, and Dan Mintz, principal at ESEM Consulting, count down the top three federal stories of the week with Francis Rose on Federal News Countdown.
Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel at the Professional Services Council and Jon Desenberg, Senior Policy Director at The Performance Institute count down the top federal news stories of the week.
Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute and John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, will discuss how to instill a culture of performance at your agency.
July 26, 2013
Tags: workforce , Performance and results , performance evaluation , performance improvement , Performance Institute , John Kamensky , IBM Center for the Business of Government , Fed Talk , Jennifer Mattingley
The current federal climate brought on by sequestration and continuing resolutions has tightened government spending while increasing the need for performance improvement. This year's Government Performance Summit focuses on how data can help agencies achieve this goal.
Jon Desenberg, senior policy director for the Performance Institute, and Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Jon Desenberg, the policy director at the Performance Institute explains why he thinks building a data-scientist career track will be top of mind for many federal agencies.
Jim Williams, senior vice president of global professional services for Daon, and Jon Desenberg, senior policy director for the Performance Institute, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Jon Desenberg, the senior policy director for The Performance Institute, and Dan Mintz, the chief operating officer of the Powertek Corporation, count down the top federal news story of the week.