Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jon Adler
The warning comes a week after the failed negotiations by the deficit reduction supercommittee. Without a deal, automatic across-the-board cuts of $1.2 trillion are set to begin in January 2013.
This week on FEDtalk, host Debra Roth is joined by Jon Adler, President of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, to hear about their annual meeting and current legislative efforts on the Hill.
Jon Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, told the Federal Drive a "vile cancer to humanity" has been eliminated.
Listen 10/2 - Fed Talk host Debra Roth will be joined by Jon Adler, President, and Nate Catura, Executive Vice President, of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association for an update on their latest issues and activities.
Flying armed: are additional armed, trained law enforcement personnel aboard aircraft is necessary? FLEOA thinks so.
With one week until the holiday travel season begins, hearings are being held on airport screenings, including new pat-down techniques and full body scanners. Bob Cusack, managing editor of The Hill and John Adler, President of FLEOA join us with their takes.
Cranky travelers, complaining pilots, air marshals sent to the back of the plane... Jon Adler, president of FLEOA, looks at why we can't all just get along.
Learn about what Federal Law Enforcement Officers are facing during this week's show.
Feb. 19, 2010