Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jolie Lee
Doug Holtz-Eakin, the former CBO director, discusses the latest CBO projections for the federal budget deficit.
NASA is looking for ways to re-purpose waste in space, and the space agency is turning to innovators to come up with some ideas.
The development of mobile applications or apps is expanding within the federal government. The General Services Administration showcased some of the apps coming out of agencies at last week's FOSE Conference in Washington.
President Obama said the fiscal 2013 passed by the Republican-controlled House will cut into crucial federal services.
The bill — introduced last summer by Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) — would eliminate Saturday mail delivery, close mail processing facilities, require postal employees to pay the same percentage in their health and life insurance premiums as federal employees do, and allow the Postal Service to use nearly $11 billion in surplus retirement contributions.
The Department of Veterans Affairs awarded a previously-terminated e-health record contract to Harris Corporation.
The bill (S.2198), introduced Thursday by Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), would cap contractors' pay at $400,000 and apply that cap to all contract employees — not just top executives.
The Department of Navy is distributing a guide for hiring people with disabilities.
If the requested budgets of several agencies are any indication, federal agencies are expecting less funds in anticipation of the President's fiscal 2013 budget request, to be released Monday.
Social media has fundamentally changed the way people communicate — and that includes how the State Department communicates with foreign countries. Dubbed 21st Century Statecraft, the use of digital tools is a way for State to engage with other countries' government, listen to foreign citizens and promote national interests abroad.