Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jolie Lee
L3 MPRI's Rick Kiernan explains the benefits both externally and internally for a company's involvement in their community.
President Obama said he intends to nominate Joseph Smith to be head of the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
Maryland has a new blog about BRAC.
The E-Verify program is expanding to include U.S. passports and passport cards for employment verification.
Sharing health information is getting easier thanks to a new CDC toolkit. We get details from program director Amy Burnett.
The Office of Personnel Management's plan to build a data system with millions of American's health care claims is raising concerns about privacy.
Changes are coming to Defense Department IT spending. Input's Deniece Peterson predicts what's ahead.
A report by the Partnership for Public Service and Booz Allen Hamilton point to the need for agencies to examine who is leaving their jobs and why because the costs may go beyond dollar figures and impact policies and programs.
A partial shift in power on the Hill means committee chairmanships will change in the House but not in the Senate. A variety of issues from the federal budget to telework, and federal pay and regulatory policies will be re-examined.
Tags: pay and benefits , Congress , Mike Causey , Dan Adcock , Leslie Phillips , Steny Hoyer , Darrell Issa , Jason Chaffetz , Bob Cusack , Suzanne Kubota , Jerry Bodlander , Susan Crabtree , federal pay raise , pay raise , 2011 budget , furloughs , Bill Bransford , hiring freeze , workforce reductions , health care , FEHBP , Social Security , $250 payment , Julia Ziegler , 1.4 percent raise , federal employees , Election 2010
Investigators link the two shootings at the Pentagon and Marine Corps Museum to one weapon.