Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jolie Lee
Congress passed a stopgap spending measure that funds government through March 4. The bill is on its way to President Obama to be signed into law.
A Federal Facilities Agreement has been signed to clean up the contamination at Ft. Detrick.
Motorola's Jim Mears discusses the need for industry and government to communicate prior to a request for proposal. Mears was a guest on In Depth with Francis Rose's Industry Chatter series.
The President is expected to sign into law Friday the sweeping bipartisan tax package that includes a tax break for social security and a continuation of the public transit benefit.
A bill passed by the Senate aims to increase government accountability by creating a performance officer at each agency.
Questions about agency funding, pay freezes, and benefits are answered for feds as the end of the year approaches.
The bill aims to improve acquisition workforce training, increase accountability and expand the use of the Acquisition Workforce Training Fund.
The $1.1 trillion Senate omnibus bill would authorize President Obama's pay freeze proposal. But it protects against furloughs or reductions-in-force. The Senate's bill would replace the House's version, which is a continuing resolution. Lawmakers must approve a bill before Dec. 19 when the current CR expires.
The Government Printing Office and Google are now offering more than 100 electronic titles of federal government publications.