Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jolie Lee
Democratic ranking members of the Oversight subcommitees were announced Thursday.
Richard Skinner's last day as DHS IG will be March 1, 2011.
This week's show is all about you - the federal employee. What other changes may be in store for feds in 2011 in the wake of the federal pay freeze and the change in Congress?
January 12, 2011
Tags: Steve Watkins , Steve Losey , Andrew Tilghman , Federal Times , Your Turn , Mike Causey , pay and benefits , pay freeze , government shutdown , Congress , deficit reduction commission , furlough , management , contracting
Ret. Major General Arnold Fields has submitted his resignation, the White House announced Monday.
A measure sponsored by Rep. Greg Walden aims to cut salaries and office expenses in committees.
Reuters reports that the incoming House Speaker says his party is aiming to offer weekly bills to cut the deficit.
Morning newscast for Dec. 30, 2010.
Newscast items for Dec. 27, 2010.
The bill that would expand whistleblower protections had passed earlier in the month in the Senate but did not get the two-thirds vote needed to clear the House.
The Government Printing Office says some laptops claimed missing by an Inspector General report have been recovered.