Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jolie Lee
Democratic ranking members of the Oversight subcommitees were announced Thursday.
Richard Skinner's last day as DHS IG will be March 1, 2011.
This week's show is all about you - the federal employee. What other changes may be in store for feds in 2011 in the wake of the federal pay freeze and the change in Congress?
January 12, 2011
Tags: Steve Watkins , Steve Losey , Andrew Tilghman , Federal Times , Your Turn , Mike Causey , pay and benefits , pay freeze , government shutdown , Congress , deficit reduction commission , furlough , management , contracting
Ret. Major General Arnold Fields has submitted his resignation, the White House announced Monday.
A measure sponsored by Rep. Greg Walden aims to cut salaries and office expenses in committees.
Reuters reports that the incoming House Speaker says his party is aiming to offer weekly bills to cut the deficit.
Morning newscast for Dec. 30, 2010.
Newscast items for Dec. 27, 2010.
The bill that would expand whistleblower protections had passed earlier in the month in the Senate but did not get the two-thirds vote needed to clear the House.
The Government Printing Office says some laptops claimed missing by an Inspector General report have been recovered.