Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jolie Lee
Democratic ranking members of the Oversight subcommitees were announced Thursday.
Richard Skinner's last day as DHS IG will be March 1, 2011.
This week's show is all about you - the federal employee. What other changes may be in store for feds in 2011 in the wake of the federal pay freeze and the change in Congress?
January 12, 2011
Tags: Steve Watkins , Steve Losey , Andrew Tilghman , Federal Times , Your Turn , Mike Causey , pay and benefits , pay freeze , government shutdown , Congress , deficit reduction commission , furlough , management , contracting
Ret. Major General Arnold Fields has submitted his resignation, the White House announced Monday.
A measure sponsored by Rep. Greg Walden aims to cut salaries and office expenses in committees.
Reuters reports that the incoming House Speaker says his party is aiming to offer weekly bills to cut the deficit.
Morning newscast for Dec. 30, 2010.
Newscast items for Dec. 27, 2010.
The bill that would expand whistleblower protections had passed earlier in the month in the Senate but did not get the two-thirds vote needed to clear the House.
The Government Printing Office says some laptops claimed missing by an Inspector General report have been recovered.