Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jolie Lee
The 2010 annual performance report found that agencies have cut their average hiring time to 105 days, down from 122 days a year a ago.
Reuter reports EADS is close to conceding its loss of the $35 billion Air Force KC-X tanker award to Boeing.
An anonymous administration official says the creation of an independent board will help government decide what to do with unneeded public properties.
Federal Chief Information Officer Vivek Kundra said he wants to move toward giving feds a subsidy - of say, $2,000 - to purchase their own devices to work on.
Federal employees are barred from voluntarily working unpaid during a shutdown, explains Cisco's Alan Balutis.
Although the White House is confident that a shutdown can be avoided, the government also has a contingency plan in case of a shutdown. These plans have been in place since 1980, says the White House press secretary.
The memo issued by the Offices of Personnel Management and Management and Budget lay out proposals for developing the Senior Executive Service.
Special Inspector General for TARP Neil Barofsky said he is stepping down on March 30.
Highlights by agency from the President's fiscal year 2012 budget, released Monday.