Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jolie Lee
The 2010 annual performance report found that agencies have cut their average hiring time to 105 days, down from 122 days a year a ago.
Reuter reports EADS is close to conceding its loss of the $35 billion Air Force KC-X tanker award to Boeing.
An anonymous administration official says the creation of an independent board will help government decide what to do with unneeded public properties.
Federal Chief Information Officer Vivek Kundra said he wants to move toward giving feds a subsidy - of say, $2,000 - to purchase their own devices to work on.
Federal employees are barred from voluntarily working unpaid during a shutdown, explains Cisco's Alan Balutis.
Although the White House is confident that a shutdown can be avoided, the government also has a contingency plan in case of a shutdown. These plans have been in place since 1980, says the White House press secretary.
The memo issued by the Offices of Personnel Management and Management and Budget lay out proposals for developing the Senior Executive Service.
Special Inspector General for TARP Neil Barofsky said he is stepping down on March 30.
Highlights by agency from the President's fiscal year 2012 budget, released Monday.