Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jolie Lee
Thirteen lawmakers sent a letter to DoD urging greater efforts to eliminate improper payments.
The Defense Department lacks details for how it will evaluate its 226,000 civilian employees after they transition from the merit-based National Security Personnel System to the General Schedule by the end of this year.
Neither of the two federal unions to represent 44,000 Transportation Security Agency employees received a majority of the vote. The election will go into a run-off in the next few weeks.
The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform passed two bills on Wednesday that prohibit a person with "seriously delinquent tax debt" from being a federal employee or contractor.
A bill introduced Tuesday in the Senate would require training for federal managers.
A bill introduced last week in the Senate would hire more Federal Protective Service guards and increase resources for training.
A breakdown of the number of employees to be furloughed at each agency in case of a partial government shutdown.
President Obama will veto a House bill that would make appropriations for the Defense Department for the remaining six months in this budget year.
From around the Twittersphere, what are people saying about a possible government shutdown?