Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jolie Lee
Thirteen lawmakers sent a letter to DoD urging greater efforts to eliminate improper payments.
The Defense Department lacks details for how it will evaluate its 226,000 civilian employees after they transition from the merit-based National Security Personnel System to the General Schedule by the end of this year.
Neither of the two federal unions to represent 44,000 Transportation Security Agency employees received a majority of the vote. The election will go into a run-off in the next few weeks.
The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform passed two bills on Wednesday that prohibit a person with "seriously delinquent tax debt" from being a federal employee or contractor.
A bill introduced Tuesday in the Senate would require training for federal managers.
A bill introduced last week in the Senate would hire more Federal Protective Service guards and increase resources for training.
A breakdown of the number of employees to be furloughed at each agency in case of a partial government shutdown.
President Obama will veto a House bill that would make appropriations for the Defense Department for the remaining six months in this budget year.
From around the Twittersphere, what are people saying about a possible government shutdown?