Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jolie Lee
The President signed an executive order Monday creating an oversight board to identify areas where agencies can eliminate or streamline.
The House is expected to vote today on the bill, which will set spending levels and policy for the DoD in fiscal year 2012.
The legislation would save taxpayers billions of dollars, claims the bill's sponsor Rep. Jeff Denham (R-Calif).
A bill introduced this week in the House would improve training for veterans and change hiring practices to favor veterans.
The Government Printing Office named Richard Davis as its new chief technology officer.
A bill to boost training and testing for Federal Protective Service guards cleared the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee on Wednesday.
Carolyn Stoneburner was 17 years old, fresh out of high school, when she started working as a secretary at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
The White House is proposing cybersecurity legislation that gives the Department of Homeland Security oversight of federal civilian networks.
Luana Kiandoli looks back at her 30-year career with Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Two senators propose a bill that would cut $5 billion in duplicative and overlapping government programs.