Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jolie Lee
The President signed an executive order Monday creating an oversight board to identify areas where agencies can eliminate or streamline.
The House is expected to vote today on the bill, which will set spending levels and policy for the DoD in fiscal year 2012.
The legislation would save taxpayers billions of dollars, claims the bill's sponsor Rep. Jeff Denham (R-Calif).
A bill introduced this week in the House would improve training for veterans and change hiring practices to favor veterans.
The Government Printing Office named Richard Davis as its new chief technology officer.
A bill to boost training and testing for Federal Protective Service guards cleared the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee on Wednesday.
Carolyn Stoneburner was 17 years old, fresh out of high school, when she started working as a secretary at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
The White House is proposing cybersecurity legislation that gives the Department of Homeland Security oversight of federal civilian networks.
Luana Kiandoli looks back at her 30-year career with Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Two senators propose a bill that would cut $5 billion in duplicative and overlapping government programs.