Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jolie Lee
Federal agencies' use of blogs, social networking and other web-based technology can help create a more transparent government. But how have agencies embraced Web 2.0 tools? A study by NARA assesses agencies' use of social media.
A bill to modernize the federal workers compensation program unanimously cleared a House committee.
William Lynn is stepping down as Defense Department deputy secretary.
A coalition of unions and federal employee groups are urging lawmakers to reject cost-cutting proposals that harm federal pay and benefits.
The Office of Personnel Management has started scanning employee records so that one day pensions can be calculated by computer.
Federal employees have higher overall wellbeing than private sector employees - except when it comes to their work environment.
The House voted on a spending bill that will slash the Food and Drug Administration's budget by nearly 12 percent.
An inside look at how the Government Printing Office works on a daily basis, including an audio slideshow of GPO's printing plant.
OPM developed the wiki in January 2011 as a way for federal employees to share training and development best practices to create an "ever-revolving resource," according to the wiki.
Tammy Duckworth submitted her resignation from the Department of Veterans Affairs.