Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jolie Lee
Federal agencies' use of blogs, social networking and other web-based technology can help create a more transparent government. But how have agencies embraced Web 2.0 tools? A study by NARA assesses agencies' use of social media.
A bill to modernize the federal workers compensation program unanimously cleared a House committee.
William Lynn is stepping down as Defense Department deputy secretary.
A coalition of unions and federal employee groups are urging lawmakers to reject cost-cutting proposals that harm federal pay and benefits.
The Office of Personnel Management has started scanning employee records so that one day pensions can be calculated by computer.
Federal employees have higher overall wellbeing than private sector employees - except when it comes to their work environment.
The House voted on a spending bill that will slash the Food and Drug Administration's budget by nearly 12 percent.
An inside look at how the Government Printing Office works on a daily basis, including an audio slideshow of GPO's printing plant.
OPM developed the wiki in January 2011 as a way for federal employees to share training and development best practices to create an "ever-revolving resource," according to the wiki.
Tammy Duckworth submitted her resignation from the Department of Veterans Affairs.