Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Jolie Lee
The Public-Private Employee Retirement Act of 2011, introduced in the Senate, would end the defined benefit portion of feds' retirement starting with new hires in 2013.
The Department of Homeland Security is accepting public comments until April 13 on how it can change, streamline or repeal regulations.
The Office of Personnel Management is giving feds the option for unscheduled leave or unscheduled telework on Tuesday due to an approaching storm. OPM says federal employees should talk to their managers now and make plans. OPM also says there is a chance of a delayed arrival on Tuesday if conditions dictate. Federal News Radio will keep you updated with the latest information.
Teresa Chambers will be reinstated as head of the U.S. Park Police after she was terminated more than seven years ago.
The Post reports that a draft executive order will kill the 10-year-old FCIP in March.
Locality pay will remain at 2010 levels.
The federal pay debate is heating up again with a report today that feds who make $150,000 or more have increased tenfold in the last five years.
Congressman Chris Van Hollen hosts federal health plan forum.