Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Johns Hopkins
DoD announces $52.5 million in grants
Invited attendees will join the country's premiere cyber experts from U.S. Cyber Command, the National Security Agency, Defense Information Systems Agency and Department of Homeland Security plus top cyber intelligence officials, defense and commercial industry leaders from Constellation Energy, Federal Reserve, HP, Johns Hopkins Healthcare System, Lockheed Martin, ManTech, SAIC, TASC, TeleCommunication Systems for an interactive discussion with Maryland educators from K-12, colleges and universities and workforce development organizations.
Tags: Federal Drive , Cybersecurity Update , Cybersecurity , pay and benefits , contracting , technology , U.S. Cyber Command , NSA , DISA , DHS , Constellation Energy , Lockheed Martin , ManTech , SAIC
The Arlington man who shot a doctor at Johns Hopkins Hospital before killing his mother and himself last week legally bought his gun, WTOP has learned.
The head of security says installing metal detectors and the armed force needed to monitor them would be financially unrealistic at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Face-to-face interviews are becoming more prevalent in the admissions process between future high school graduates institutions looking to admit new students.