Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Johns Hopkins
DoD announces $52.5 million in grants
Invited attendees will join the country's premiere cyber experts from U.S. Cyber Command, the National Security Agency, Defense Information Systems Agency and Department of Homeland Security plus top cyber intelligence officials, defense and commercial industry leaders from Constellation Energy, Federal Reserve, HP, Johns Hopkins Healthcare System, Lockheed Martin, ManTech, SAIC, TASC, TeleCommunication Systems for an interactive discussion with Maryland educators from K-12, colleges and universities and workforce development organizations.
Tags: Federal Drive , Cybersecurity Update , cybersecurity , pay and benefits , contracting , technology , U.S. Cyber Command , NSA , DISA , DHS , Constellation Energy , Lockheed Martin , ManTech , SAIC
The Arlington man who shot a doctor at Johns Hopkins Hospital before killing his mother and himself last week legally bought his gun, WTOP has learned.
The head of security says installing metal detectors and the armed force needed to monitor them would be financially unrealistic at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Face-to-face interviews are becoming more prevalent in the admissions process between future high school graduates institutions looking to admit new students.