Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Yarmuth
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Reps. John Yarmuth, D-Ky., and Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill., address job creation ahead of Election Day. D.C. Labor FilmFest Director Chris Garlock and National Committee to Preserve Social Security & Medicare Government Relations and Policy Director Dan Adcock also appear.
This week on AFGE's "Inside Government" Rep. John Sarbanes (D-Md.) praises the continued dedication of federal employees despite a contentious political environment. Rep. John Yarmuth (D-Ky.) and Newsweek and Daily Beast contributor Eleanor Clift discuss the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. National Committee to Preserve Social Security & Medicare President and CEO Max Richtman addresses keys to improving Social Security and Medicare and the critical role of SSA employees.