Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: John Wagner
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Building on the success of its Global Entry program for pre-enrolled travelers, U.S. Customs and Border Protection has developed a self-service kiosk that anyone can use. John Wagner, executive director for Admissibility and Passenger Programs at CBP, tells Agency of the Month about this and other new technologies coming to an airport near you.
John Wagner of CBP talks about his agency's new customer service kiosk. Allyson Robinson of OutServe-SLDN discusses legal hurdles facing gay service members seeking equal treatment. Gary Barlet of USPS' Inspector General Office talks about smartphones and tablets. Greg Juneman of IFPTE discusses the impact of potential furloughs on members of his union. Former NASA CIO Molly O'Neill discusses Fed-RAMP security testing.
Tags: CBP , DoD , DoD Report , Allyson Robinson , OutServe-SLDN , gay rights , Gary Barlet , USPSOIG , Greg Junemann , IFPTE , furlough , Fed-RAMP , CGI Federal , Cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Federal Drive